[mythtv] indicating recording status in mythweb

Dan Christensen jdc at uwo.ca
Sun Mar 20 22:05:14 UTC 2005

Chris Petersen <lists at forevermore.net> writes:

>> Yes, this is much better.  But I would like to show nothing in the
>> case of something that will record or that will record at another
>> time, so only the problem cases are indicated.
>
> Why not just change the css so the color is easier to see?  As long as
> it looks decent enough (would prefer changing the "kids" color more than
> the one for "conflict"), I'm happy to take a patch.

Changing the kids colour would help a bit, but I don't think it solves
the fundamental problem, since I find the borders hard to pick out
even for other shows.  To me, the recstatus is more important info
than the genre, but the changing colours of the genres makes it hard
to see the recstatus.  (The problem is probably worse for me because
I have a 14" 1600x1200 screen, so the border lines are very thin.)

If you don't like having the RecStatusChar in the left column, how
about using the border colour/pattern also as the background for
the nbsp character in the left column?  Or how about the other
idea of making some of the command buttons red?  This last idea
seems like it might be the best option...

Dan