[mythtv] MythMusic CVS Segfault

M Smith quaffapint at clippersoft.net
Sun Mar 20 02:21:10 UTC 2005

I've upgraded to CVS as of Mar 14th from my previous install of mid-Jan
timeframe CVS.  All works well, except when I have the libmythmusic
plugin in the plugins directory the myth frontend segfaults immediately
- it doesn't even show.  If I remove the libmythmusic file from the
plugins directory, mythfrontend starts fine.

I tried running mythfrontend with -v all, but it gives me no further
information.  I have mythmusic only compiled with opengl.  It compiles
fine (no errors reported).

If there's any logs you need, please let me know.

Thank you.
Matt