[mythtv] Whats wrong with myth

Ben Walding ben at walding.com
Sat Mar 19 09:56:01 UTC 2005

Steven wrote:

>> The one burning question I have is simple: WHERE IS THE BUG TRACKER?
>>
> http://www.mythtv.org/bugs/
> __

Thanks,  can I suggest that it also be placed on the main page in the
left nav.  As it stands it's only in a status update half way down the
front page, and in a how to guide (based on a google search for
link:http://www.mythtv.org/bugs/). At some point, it will migrate off
the news update section.

(Yes, I read the howto guide, but wasn't reading that guide looking for
a bugtracker - I was still compiling etc.  By the time I got around to
needing the bug tracker, that had been erased from my memory.  Looking
at the SF page didn't help as you don't use their tracker).

Cheers,

Ben