[mythtv] MythGame bug

David Härdeman david at 2gen.com
Sun Mar 13 22:26:55 UTC 2005

Hi,

currently, if "system" is not part of the categories in the "Game
display order" setting of MythGame, it seems that MythGame fails to run
the proper binary.

I've tested this with both 0.17 and a CVS version checked out today, if
"Game display order" is set to only "gamename", xmame fails to start,
and as soon as it is set back to "system gamename", it works again.

Can someone else confirm that they're able to reproduce this so that I
know that it's not only me? (in that case I can dig deeper and try to
produce a patch).

Regards,
David