[mythtv] Module API

Alberto Alonso sp-1757810 at ggsys.net
Sun Mar 13 16:45:18 UTC 2005

Is there any documentation describing the API for creating
modules?

It isn't clear what the requirements are for creating a simple
module.

I would prefer to create it in C, not C++. Also please note that
reading code != API documentation. Those of you that have created
plugins for software other than your own know what I mean by this.

I have experience with .so, plugin creation, etc. I've looked
at the mythrecipe module for what seemed like a simple example, but
the minimum API requirements are not clear.

Searching the list archives doesn't provide the documentation
needed.

Thanks,

Alberto