[mythtv] [experimental patch] vbi decoder for IVTV cards

Martin Barnasconi mythtv at barnasconi.net
Tue Mar 8 22:00:28 UTC 2005

> I noticed the same missing lines the subtitles so it probably isn't a
> cable signal problem.

First evaluation shows its not the vbi decoding part. Looks like the lines are
not in the nuv-stream.... I dumped ivtv content directly into a file
(cat /dev/video >test.mpg) and my impression is that all the subtitle content
is detected properly.
Could you confirm this?

So I expect some packets get lost somewhere in the recording phase of myth...

> The mythtv side of things I noticed the T button works but toggeling the
> TXT settings from the OSD menu doesn't.

On my TODO list.

Martin