[mythtv] Re: mythtv presentation at the CeBIT

Steven mythmail at richardstraat.homedns.org
Tue Mar 8 16:44:30 UTC 2005

Isaac Richards wrote:

>On Tuesday 08 March 2005 07:48 am, Steven wrote:
>

>>Don't leave the machine idle in live-tv too long (PVR) because 0.17 (and
>>CVS) crashes when the ringbuffer reaches its max. size. (always bad when
>>you are demo-ing :-)
>>

>Not for everyone.  Works perfectly fine here.
>
>Isaac
>_______

Then it must be config related somehow.
I've sent in a backtrace for this and I saw you created a ticket for it
(from somebody else reporting the same thing) in bugzilla. I also had a
few "me-too" mails off list so I assumed it was a general issue.

I'll do some more testing to see what's going on.

Steven