[mythtv] Playback problems with mythtv 0.17

Robson Braga Araujo robson at akwan.com.br
Fri Mar 4 23:50:57 UTC 2005

Hello,

I'm having playback problems since I upgraded from 0.16 to 0.17. The
video plays too fast, gets ahead of the audio and generates tons of
prebuffering pause messages. I tried the latest cvs version, but no
luck. This happens if I'm watching live TV or any prerecorded show (no
prebuffering pauses here, obviously).

I have a PVR-250. I tested with the drivers 0.1.9 and 0.3.2f. I'm also
using a SB Live! and a nvidia GeForce2 MX/MX 400 with the latest
drivers.

I ran 0.16 (which plays fine) and 0.17 with -v all and generated too log
files for comparison. They are here:

http://valfenda.cjb.net/~robson/log.0.16
http://valfenda.cjb.net/~robson/log.0.17

Do you need any more information?
Thanks for any help.

--
[]s,
Robson Braga Araujo

   You can present the material, but you can't make me care.
		  -- Calvin