AW: [mythtv] Some channel images (gif) fail loading for epg

Christian Hoehle Christian at FamilieHoehle.de
Thu Mar 3 14:21:47 UTC 2005

> Thanks :) Is there a directory where Myth is looking for the gif files
> or do you always have to use the whole path to every gif in
> mythtv-setup?

I couldn't find something like a channel image default path neither in
mythtv setup nor in mythfrontend tv configuration. All my channels got an
absolute path from mythfilldatabase, so I think the whole path is needed.

Chris