[mythtv] [experimental patch] vbi decoder for IVTV cards

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Wed Mar 2 22:43:31 UTC 2005

> I get some undefined symbols when compiling on OS X  (could be just OS
> X?).  I will try the patch on my x86 linux box later tonight.
>
> Geoff
>
> ld: Undefined symbols:
> VbiDecoder::VbiDecoder()
> OSDTypeTeletext::OSDTypeTeletext(QString const&, QRect, TTFFont*)
> OSDTypeTeletext::Reinit(float, float)
> OSDTypeTeletext::OSDTypeTeletext(OSDTypeTeletext const&)
> TeletextView::setDecoder(VbiDecoder*)
> VbiDecoder::processVbiData(unsigned char*)
> make[2]: *** [libmythtv-0.17.0.17.0.dylib] Error 1
> make[1]: *** [sub-libmythtv] Error 2
> make: *** [sub-libs] Error 2

	Same problem here. The patch only adds vbidecoder.cpp
and osdteletype.cpp to the compile if using_ivtv is set,
but NuppelVideoPlayer uses it regardless.

	Either add those source files to the overall list
of sources for libmythtv.pro, or make their usage in NVP
conditional (#ifdef USING_IVTV).

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au | "In this city I confess
Telstra BI&D, Sydney, Australia       |  god is mammon, more is less