[mythtv] possible bug / cosmetic in frontend watching while recording

James Armstrong james at thearmstrongs.org
Wed Mar 2 15:04:38 UTC 2005

I have noticed this since running cvs of .17. The time / length of the
recording shows wrong if I watch a recording while it is being recorded.
This happens once the recording finishes. If I am watching at time 45
minutes into a currently recording show that is at 50 minutes it shows
correctly on the osd. If I pause the recording for a few minutes until
it finishes recording then the osd will show the total time of the
recording as double. If it is an hour show it will usually show
something like 01:59:00 on the osd as the length of the recording. I
don't know if it is on HD recordings only or on all recordings. I will
have to test that and see if I can get any verbose logs that will help.

- James