[mythtv] [backtrace] EPG freeze

Lee Marlow lmarlow at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 05:49:49 UTC 2005

Attached is a backtrace from mythfrontend while it froze in the EPG.  I cannot reproduce it at will, but it does happen about once a
night while scrolling through the EPG and sometimes when just opening the EPG.  This one happened while paging up and down
repeatedly.  The TV input is from a remote backend with a M179 card using the 0.1.9 ivtv driver.  The frontend uses the internal
lirc.  All backends and frontends are running MythTV 0.17.  It seems to be happening more frequently since upgrading to 0.17 from
0.16.

The frontend prints out the following message repeatedly once the UI freezes:
Timed out waiting for free video buffers.

Let me know if I can provide any more information.

Thanks

-Lee