What MythWeb improvements are on the way? (was Re: [mythtv] mythweb updates always need to mkdir php_sessions)

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 02:25:01 UTC 2005

On 6/30/05, Chris Petersen <lists at forevermore.net> wrote:

> And I'm saying that it'll be unnecessary once I get session handling
> into the database instead of in flat files.

Quick question Chris that is slightly OT, what improvements are coming
for MythWeb?  I hear about some login stuff, but what else.  I am
running the current 0.18.1 from SVN.

I think MythWeb is great, but being the nerd I am I need to know what
I can look forward to. :P
GMAIL is 'da bomb baby....YEAH

I have GMail invites, if you want one, email me direct.