[mythtv] mythweb updates always need to mkdir php_sessions

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed Jun 29 20:29:43 UTC 2005

> Is there anything to stop us from creating an empty php_sessions
> directory in the CVS tree so that it gets copied with the other stuff
> and I don't have to scratch my head every time?

Permissions, mainly (you'd still have to chown/chmod).  And I'm going to
move sessions into the database at some time soon (working on a generic
library for handling this sort of thing)

Just haven't decided if I'm going to force people to create logins, or
if I'm going to come up with my own login routine, and continue to deal
with people who have cookie problems.

-Chris