[mythtv] Re: New idea for storing recordings to disks

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 29 16:02:04 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 29 June 2005 11:31, Robert Tsai wrote:
> Is your point that Myth should just not bother recording at all if it
> thinks it might run out of space?

Actually, my *original* original point was simply that having multiple
storage locations would *not* really make it much more difficult (just
a little bit) for Myth to determine whether there is enough space to
start a recording or where to record it.  Perhaps I didn't do a good
job of tying my original statements in to that conclusion... anyway,
we've drifted a bit off-topic...

[snip]

> Anyway, I suspect we are simply in violent agreement.

Yep.

-JAC