[mythtv] A little leakage.

Korey Fort k.m.fort at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 19:16:26 UTC 2005

I've read the docs before. I do not remember anything in the docs about new
or delete. I don't believe that Qt overloads new or delete. This is one of
those things with C/C++ when you malloc/new memory your supposed to
delete/free it. I can understand allocated memory in a function not being
freed or deleted explicitly, but the one inside the constructor should be
deleted somewhere. Now if I am completely ass backwards on this please
correct me.