[mythtv] New commits mailing list: Woo hoo!

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Thu Jun 23 18:08:36 UTC 2005

Simon Kenyon wrote:

> On Wednesday 22 June 2005 16:52, Isaac Richards wrote:
>
>>On Wednesday 22 June 2005 10:51 am, Tom Lichti wrote:
>>
>>>Whatever was changed on the commits mailing list, /me like! I can now
>>>actually read the messages without having to 'View source'!
>>>
>>>Now I just need to find time to actually compile it... :)
>>
>>Well, uh, you can't actually _get_ the latest source yet. =)  It got a bit
>>too late last night, so I haven't set up anon access.  Should be up
>>tonight, along with finishing setting up of trac.
>>
>>Side note: anyone know of a svn->cvs mirroring script that doesn't suck?
>>ie., can be run after every commit, doesn't use tons of CPU and completes
>>in a reasonable amount of time?
>

> is the project moving to subversion?

Yes.

> i didn't see any mention of it on the mailing list
> wish i had known
> my ebuilds will break and i'll have to rewrite them

Its been discussed for a few weeks now on IRC, but no, nothing formal to
the mythtv-dev list yet. If possible, Isaac wants to set up svn to cvs
mirroring, at least for a little while, but see his side note above. :-)

Anyhow, I can't imagine the changes you'll have to make being that
difficult. Should be just a checkout line to change. Hardly a rewrite...

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com