[mythtv] Re: [OT] Commit RSS Feed (via trac with firefox)

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Thu Jun 23 12:52:55 UTC 2005

Brad Fritz wrote:

>It worked for me as a live bookmark with the debian mozilla-firefox
>1.0.4-3 package.  I also have sage[1] installed and normally use it
>for viewing RSS feeds, but I don't think that should affect the live
>bookmarks--although I suppose it's possible.

How odd.  It fails for me on both my Firefox browsers at home and work,
both running Windows 1.0.4 but I have sage at work but not at home.
When I click the RSS link, it tries to download it as
application/rss+xml which it normally does not do for RSS feeds (they
display in the browser window) and if I add it to a LiveBookmark, it
reports "failed to load"

Kevin