[mythtv] Native DVD?

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Sun Jun 19 16:15:26 UTC 2005

On Sun 19 June 2005 15:27, J. Donavan Stanley wrote:
> Stuart Morgan wrote:
> >RE the DVD playback code that J. Donavan Stanley added back on 2nd June. I
> >know it is unfinished but it does say in the commit message that it was
> >working - is there any frontend stuff yet to make use of it? I wouldn't
> > mind testing it :)
>
> Install MythDVD and set it's player to "Internal".

Ah-ha!

Thanks - would never have thought of that :) I'd avoided installing MythDVD on
this new system because I'd seen the earlier commit message and assumed it
might not be needed anymore. I suppose had I paid more attention to the
commits I might have noticed that changes had been made to the mythdvd files
too.
--
Stuart Morgan