[mythtv] improving mythvideo

Tj htpc at treblid.dyndns.org
Fri Jun 17 01:16:38 UTC 2005

Damion de Soto wrote:

> Doesn't Myth already do this when you select the top level parent
> directory ?
> It then plays all the files in all the subdirectories in order.

It does that in MythVideo, but not for MythDVD I think..

> Or am I misunderstanding the request ?

Basically I hope that MythDVD will some day, allow me to put in a disc,
click on a "Play" button, and it just plays automatically doing whatever
is required for a DVD, VCD, AudioCD or data CD.  If it is a data DVD, it
will play back JPEG, MP3, AVI, OGM, and etc.