[mythtv] Re: MythTV DVB Subtitles Patch v0.4 released

Sami Röppänen sami.roppanen at helsinki.fi
Fri Jun 17 00:17:11 UTC 2005

I think the subtitles are always lost when card 2 ( as opposed to card
number 1) is used as a recording device, and working as they should be
when card 1 is used. I came to this conclusion after testing myth with
livetv, when there was another channel recording, and so on. That makes
me believe, that card number 2 is not recording ts as it should be, have
you looked into mythtv-setup??? --> at least in my case the dvb-cards
setup screens are *different* from one another.

      * Sami Röppänen