[mythtv] Realtime Commercial Flag / skip problem

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Wed Jun 15 02:13:18 UTC 2005

> I am running current cvs and see the same problem.   You can't skip
> until flagging has finished.

Try to get some debugging logs with "-v commflag" turned on on both
mythbackend and mythfrontend.  I've tested the realtime flagging while
watching recordings while they were in progress and it has been working
fine for me for the shows I've watched.  My wife was amazed it was
letting her skip commercials before the show was even finished recording.

--
Chris