[mythtv] Realtime Commercial Flag / skip problem

James Armstrong james at thearmstrongs.org
Mon Jun 13 16:29:34 UTC 2005

I am running CVS as of a week ago. I have been using the realtime
flagging since it came out but have not had any luck. Last night I
started to watch The Deadzone as it was being recorded. At the first
commercial the osd popped up and showed a commercial skip, but when I
pressed skip it osd showed 'Not Flagged'. Near the end of the recording
the last commercial skip worked. This was just a few minutes after the
recording stopped.

I have a seperate backend doing the recordings. I have a frontend that I
watch the shows from and have it marked to do Realtime commercial
flagging. It seems that part of the frontend knows there are
commercials, but the part that skips them will not skip because of the
'Not Flagged yet' message even though it just told me there was a
commerical.

Thanks,
James