[mythtv] Help with Debian Packages for 0.18.1

Matt Boyd mcboyd at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 00:55:25 UTC 2005

Hi,
I've been using mdz's debian packages for about a year now and they've
been very useful. I'm not able to get everything working well in 0.18
though.
The mythgallery plugin is still 0.17, and it's not working with the 0.18
upgrade on my system. No problem I thought, I'll just do an apt-get -b
source mythplugins and install it from there. But mythgallery is
disabled in the configuration and it doesn't compile. Is there a reason
I shouldn't be trying to compile mythgallery or is it deliberately
disabled for a good reason?

I would have stuck with 0.17 until this was all sorted out but I was
losing sound and the occasional recording with 0.17 and thats fixed
nicely in 0.18

Anyway, this weekend I'm trying to spend a bit more time on things but
I'm getting a 404.
ie
Failed to fetch
http://dijkstra.csh.rit.edu/~mdz/debian/dists/warty/mythtv/source/mythtv_0.18.1-1.dsc  404 Not Found