[mythtv] DVB/ATSC Signal monitoring UI (v12)

Wendy Seltzer wendy at seltzer.com
Fri Jun 10 02:34:57 UTC 2005

On Thu, Jun 09, 2005 at 10:24:30PM -0400, Daniel Kristjansson wrote:
>On Thu, 2005-06-09 at 18:15 -0700, Wendy Seltzer wrote:
>> reports Signal [60-80]% (LGv) Signal Lock but never displays any TV.
>
>The lowercase 'v' means it's gotten at least some VCT's but didn't find
>the channel you are looking for. This probably means the channels are
>improperly configured.
>
>Without the patch does MythTV complain that it can't find the
>program/subchannel you are looking for and it is assuming you want
>the first program?

No, I hadn't had problems before applying the patch. I have been fighting wit the recent channel overwriting, but had channels correctly set earlier in the day.

>Also are you using the v4l drivers or the DVB drivers?

DVB.

Thanks.
--Wendy

Wendy Seltzer -- wendy at seltzer.com || wendy at eff.org
Electronic Frontier Foundation
Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard Law School
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/seltzer.html
Chilling Effects: http://www.chillingeffects.org/