[mythtv] Air2PC 5th Gen Status / Misc. DVB Updates

Taylor Jacob rtjacob at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 9 14:52:13 UTC 2005

Quoting Brandon Beattie <brandon+myth at linuxis.us>:
<snip>
> What is the terrain like where you live?  I've yet to see Multi Path be
> even a minor issue unless you're downtown in a large city...

I live just outside of Raleigh, NC.. The terain is hilly and full of trees..
Granted the buildings in downtown Raleigh are only 30-35 stories tall I am sure
they do wonders for multipath.

I also know reception in Charlotte, NC where i grew up has terrible multipath
whih most of that was created when they started building up the downtown area
and putting up 60-70 story buildings..

Taylor