AW: AW: [mythtv] Button to open Config screen!

Jochen Kühner jochen.kuehner at gmx.de
Thu Jun 9 06:39:50 UTC 2005

No, I'd like t edit the Menu wich appears when the Config Dialog of mythgame
is opened!

Thi is currently progged in gamsettings.cpp but now I want not that the user
had to go through every config screen, because I want to add more eulators
and then the config get's dirty.

I did like a menu like that:

GERNERAL
Emulation :
   NINTENDO
   SEGA
   SONY
   OTHER

The Text in Captial letters should be buttons wich open another screen.

Because in gamesettings.cpp are used functions like:

setLabel
addSelection
setHelpText

I want to know if there is a function like
setButton...