[mythtv] XVMC and audio sync

David Shirley dave at cs.curtin.edu.au
Thu Jun 9 06:08:25 UTC 2005

Yes lately i have noticed that audio goes out of sync easily.

usually when audio is out of sync i seek backwards (left button) once and
it sorts it self out.

i have also noticed that opengl vsync isn't being enabled anymore - always
falls back to usleep. i have compiled in opengl vsync + checkbox in setup
is ticked, + nvidia-settings options are set ok....