[mythtv] DVB/ATSC Signal monitoring UI (v12)

gad at jetcom.org gad at jetcom.org
Wed Jun 8 18:50:06 UTC 2005

Daniel:

I am very interested in this patch and am willing to do some testing on
it. I notice that the current release is v19, rather than the v12 that
was available on friday. Is there any additional release notes to go
along with it? I notice that there are some changes to the myth
protocol mentioned in you previous release notes. Are they still
applicable?  Is there anything else that I should be concerned about.

I have a multiple FE (4) & BE (2) system, with 2 HD-3000s[dvb] & a pvr
350. I will probably be trying it tonight, and I just added your patch
as an option to my custom cvs ebuild. Are there any tips or suggestions
that I should take a look for?  Let me know if there is anyway that I
can help you out.  Glen Dragon