[mythtv] MythWeb - Overrides on title search recordings notworking

Christian Hack christianh at edmi.com.au
Sun Jun 5 23:05:06 UTC 2005

But it looks like it's doing the right thing to me. It creates the proper
override entry (apart from the parentid, correcting that by hand doesn't
help) but neither seem to recognise it.

Is there something else that needs to happen? i.e. I create the type=8 entry
in the record table call the "RESCHEDULE_RECORDINGS" function and then what?

I will attempt to fix it myself, but I can't tell what's actually wrong yet.
Any tips?

CH