[mythtv] processGames funtion in MythGame

JY jyoun24 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 01:51:48 UTC 2005

I'm actually starting to read the mythgame code today because I wanted
to fix something thats bugging me.  I only looked at this briefly but
it looks like the one with bool argument does not do the checksum
check.  It calls the one without argument if the bool is false.  But I
can not find where that the one with argument is ever called from.
Only the one without argument is declared as virtual function in the
base class, so only that seems necessary.  Someone please correct me
if they know any better.  Thanks.