[mythtv] [THEMEING] Time display on the gui menu?

Jeroen Brosens jeroen at fotoniq.nl
Thu Jun 2 19:21:47 UTC 2005

Hi people,

If there's anybody who can tell me how to display the time somewhere in
the gui, please let me know. I am planning to upgrade my MythCenter
theme and I want to have a clock in it. It seems the graphics on the
menus are static, but maybe a widget that refreshes itself once every
second or so is possible to make; like the way MythWeather does to its
content pages. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

-- Jeroen