AW: [mythtv] Bug's in Mythgame???

Preston Crow pc-mythtv05a at crowcastle.net
Fri Jul 29 10:40:58 EDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-07-29 at 01:50 -0300, Greg Estabrooks wrote:
> > The problem I'm having with MythGame is that it finds games in
> > subdirectories under the specified path (as expected), but then when it
> > tries to launch the game, it forgets about the subdirectory.
>
>  Can you give me an example path and file name? As well as the
> commandline you have specified in your Player Setup ?
>
>  I'll try to duplicate that here.

I added a new emulator for atari800.  I put the roms
in /usr/media/games/atari800/binload, but the actual files were in
subdirectories
(e.g., /usr/media/games/atari800/binload/space/starraiders.exe)

The emulator starts up fine, and from a terminal window, I can use 'ps'
to see the emulator running with a command line
specifying /usr/media/games/atari800/binload/starraiders.exe at the end
(or with the %s; I tried that, too).  Note that the /space/ subdirectory
was left out.

(Fortunately, this emulator will still run with an invalid file
specification and drop into a default mode.)

--PC