[mythtv] Information about MythTv Protocol

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 08:15:33 EDT 2005

There is.  I put some notes about it on the wiki.  It was current at
0.17, but I don't follow the code that well, so it is hard to keep up
to date.

I have no problem with (in fact I would encourage) you to update the
wiki page as you discover new info.

Myself and another guy did some work on implementing a Java based
implementation of the protocol, that is, being able to communicate
with the backend via Java, but I haven't done much on it and he seems
to have slowed down.  If you want anymore help, let me know.

Cheers,
Whytey

On 7/28/05, Jochen Kühner <jochen.kuehner at gmx.de> wrote:
> I know,
> i thought there was an easyer way...

GMAIL is 'da bomb baby....YEAH

I have GMail invites, if you want one, email me direct.