AW: AW: [mythtv] Internal scheduling

Jochen Kühner jochen.kuehner at gmx.de
Tue Jul 26 09:07:24 EDT 2005

I think the idee including this to mythvideo is not so good as including it
to the main tv functionality with the myth scheudler. Because ever more tv
programms can get over the internet, and if bandwith increases you can use
them as normal tv programs.

I think including them into mythbackent is a good idea!!!