[mythtv] When watching TV/recording, window shifts

Michael Sherman msherman at dsbox.com
Fri Jul 22 10:32:19 EDT 2005

Hey all,

Upgraded with latest SVN.  When I watch a recording or live TV, I can
see the windowmanager frame at the bottom and right, like it's
shifting the window up and not taking into account the window frame
top and left side size.  I do not use "fullscreen", but specify a GUI
width and height, as well as offset X, Y, because I use a television
set and adjust my screen size to handle the overscan properly for my
set.

in tv_play.cpp in libmythtv, the code that does all this is around
line 349.  Any ideas on how I can adjust this to put the window where
it should be?

Thanks!
-Michael