[mythtv] New MythUI, background Plugins...

Jochen Kühner jochen.kuehner at gmx.de
Tue Jul 19 04:11:15 EDT 2005

I heard that with new MythUI it will be possible to view my pictures while
im listening to music. Is this possible because of using mfd as mythmusic
player or because mythui supports background plugins?

I think if not because of the second point then we should looking forward to
support running plugins while I'm doing something other. With this option
you could do nice things like Playing  game while watching TV. Looking TV
while cooking with using mytthrecipe and so on...

Any Infos???