[mythtv] Webstream patch for Mythmusic 0.18.1

Jeroen Nijhof jnijhof at nijhofnet.nl
Mon Jul 18 07:48:42 EDT 2005

Well, yep there are some testing code here and there so I've
to cleanup that mess, also the old IceCastStream definition.
Icecast/Shoutcast streams should work, or should be ;-)

About the metadata in the stream, every stream start's with metadata
headers so we could use that for displaying title's and author's,
nice idea so I will be working on it.

I also don't like adding entry's in mysql for a new audio webcast so I'm
also working on the .pls/.m3u playlist file support.

So there's still much todo...
But feel free to code these features, we could build this patch together
to a stable release.
And if there are more people liking this we can ask the mythmusic
maintainer to merge this patch in cvs, but that is still a long way to
go.

Jeroen