[mythtv] MythWeb -- Adding attributes to help complex configurations

Todd Ignasiak ignasiak at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 17:53:53 EDT 2005

I just went through the process of setting up and configuring a card
to do HDTV over U.S. cable TV (QAM 256).   Being a newbie to MythTV,
it took me a while to figure out how the channels were configured,
mapped to XMLTV guide data, etc.

For one issue, I ended up modifying MythWeb, so I could edit some
attributes that were needed to view a channel that was not correctly
recognized as part of the channel scan.  There were three needed
channel attributes, which were not displayed in standard MythWeb:

mplexid, serviceid, and atscsrcid

I only had to edit two PHP files to enable viewing/editing/saving
those attributes.  Is there a certain person/group/list I should send
the recommended change to?