[mythtv] Re: mythtv commit: r6830 by jdonavan

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Jul 13 12:58:26 EDT 2005

David Engel <gigem at comcast.net> writes:

> I think this would be better if it was only applied to recording types
> which don't specify a channel.  That way, it would still be possible
> to create an occasional single record, etc. on a non-visible channel.

That doesn't help when I have "SHOW" that appears on channel 97, but
is unavailable, and also on channel 320 where it is available.  Same
channel name, but I don't want it to EVER select the copy on channel
97, even if I tell it "SHOW".

-derek