[mythtv] DVB: How do I Stop MythTV from adding extra channels foundin transports

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Jul 12 13:23:27 EDT 2005

Blammo <blammo.doh at gmail.com> writes:

> On 7/6/05, Peter Schade <l-case at gmx.net> wrote:
>> Hello,
>> just turn off the visible flag in the channeleditor.
>>
>> Bye Peter
>
> That won't stop the scheduler from finding things to record off those
> channels on pattern matches..
>
> Would be great to have a checkbox that says "ignore this channel for
> scheduler as well"

Yes, I would definitely like this.. I've got "showtime" entries on
multiple channel lineups, but it's only valid in one of them.  I don't
know how to tell Myth to only record from the "valid" entry.  It seems
to want to record from the invalid entry, since it's available on an
earlier tuner (and a lower channel number).

-derek