[mythtv] mythgame : features...

Unit3 unit3 at demoni.ca
Thu Jul 7 21:48:38 EDT 2005

Greg Estabrooks wrote:

> Can you send me an example basic config file to look at? Something that
>would fit the scenario of multiple disks as he mentioned?

All my current configs are on my XBox at the moment, but according to
the UAE README.gz on my MythTV box, something like the following should
do. Keep in mind the config file is pretty verbose, but most of it
*never* changes, so we only need to keep track of a small amount of
actually configurable options.

floppy0=[path to first disk]
floppy1=[path to second disk]
floppy2=[path to third disk]
floppy3=[path to fourth disk]
kickstart_rom_file=[path to rom appropriate for this game, usually 1.3
or 2.0]
joyport0=[kbd1 / kbd2 / kbd3 / joyX / mouse]
use_gui=[no / yes / nowait, we probably want no since we won't be
changing disks within MythGame]
collision_level=[sprites / full, we probably want to have an option for
this, as sprites is *much* faster and full is only rarely needed]
cpu_type=[68000 / 68020 / 68040, maybe others]
sound_output=exact
sound_channels=stereo
sound_bits=16
sound_frequency=44100
fastmem_size=8
gfx_width=[match MythTV size]
gfx_height=[match MythTV height]
gfx_linemode=double
gfx_center_vertical=true
gfx_center_horizontal=true
gfx_fullscreen_amiga=true
gfx_fullscreen_picasso=true
gfx_color_mode=16bit

That should be pretty much everything as it should be to go with a
MythGame started instance.

Graeme