[mythtv] CVS XVMC-VLD status?

Steven mythmail at richardstraat.homedns.org
Tue Jul 5 11:27:32 EDT 2005

J. Donavan Stanley wrote:

> Terry Barnaby wrote:
>
>> I will try and hav a look later this week.
>> I am currently using MythTv from CVS release date 2005.06.09 with
>> something like my xvmc_vld_5.patch (a bit more hard coded). This
>> is working well for me with a Via M10K system.
>

> Try current svn with a value of 2 for "xvmcBuffersID" in the settings
> table.

Compiled but I ave to wait 'till i get home to test. One thing I notice
is that the xvmc_buffer_settings table wasn't created in my database.
My  DBSchemaVer is 1086 but after mythbackend restart I still don't see
the table :
 select * from xvmc_buffer_settings;
ERROR 1146: Table 'mythconverg.xvmc_buffer_settings' doesn't exist

and
select * from settings where value like "dbschemaver";
| value       | data | hostname |
| DBSchemaVer | 1086 | NULL     |