[mythtv] DEC2000-t/scanning/channels.conf-import.pl

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Tue Jul 5 01:13:49 EDT 2005

> Wouldn't it be better to import the dvbscan input files now?

	Yes, except that I suspect the problem (locking up while scanning?)
would still persist. Until the scanner is made to cope with all the
little errors that the various networks around the world manage to
put into their data, we need another way?

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au | "Reality is that which,
Telstra BI&D, Sydney, Australia       |  when you stop believing