[mythtv] Re: Compile error

aaron memoryguy at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 10:54:03 EDT 2005

On 7/1/05, aaron <memoryguy at gmail.com> wrote:

> Replying to myself, no this is not the correct fix. Everything runs
> except now I can't change the playback speed.
>
> Anyone, is there a better / proper fix ? :)

And again, I don't know what the heck happened, but now it compiles
without my change. And the segfault I was seeing was due to the Next
Audio Channel option which now appears where the Time Stretch used to
be (second last; Time Stretch is now third last). Updating to latest
svn again fixed that segfault. So all seems to be working again.

--
aaron