[mythtv] DVB Driver for the pcHDTV HD-3000

Kirk Lapray kirk_lapray at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 31 22:21:22 EST 2005

As to which driver you should use that will be up to
you.  It just depends on how you would like to set it
up.  This driver does allow capture of all broadcast
digital and HDTV channels, but it does not work for
any analog sources.
All DVB features, as long as they apply to ATSC, will
be available.  To set it up after you have the driver
loaded follow the instructions located at
http://www.digitalregime.com/mythdvb/setup/.
As long as it is a 2.6.10 kernel and the modules are
built it should work.

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=30648/*http://movies.yahoo.com/movies/feature/jibjabinaugural.html>