[mythtv] [patch] AC3 patches

Jesper Sörensen jesper at datapartner.se
Mon Jan 31 02:58:02 EST 2005

Isaac Richards wrote:

>On Saturday 29 January 2005 05:26 pm, Mark Anderson wrote:
>

>>For those following the AC3 audio saga, here is a patch against the CVS
>>from yesterday to get AC3 audio up and running with DVB. This patch is
>>different to previous patches in a number of ways, mostly I have changed
>>things after advice from Isaac.
>>

>Before I apply this - could you test moving the av_remove_stream to the
>Reset() function instead of SeekReset()?  That will only get called when
>channel/inputs change, instead of on every seek..
>
>Everything else looks fine in the patch.

I just wanted to add a note here since the DVB patch went in before
this. The AC3 patch will not apply cleanly anymore since it tries to
modify a piece of code that was ripped out of sitypes.cpp. That part
isn't needed anymore though so you can ignore the failed hunk. Let me
know if you want me to rediff it...