[mythtv] siscan and Service Name like ARD "Das Erste"

Michael Obster michael at obster.org
Sun Jan 30 17:23:34 EST 2005

Hi,

Jesper Sörensen wrote:

 > I think a better way to fix this would be to use the prepare &
 > bindValue methods in QSqlQuery. There are lots of examples on how to
 > use this in the rest of the code. Do you mind reworking the patch that
 > way and see if that fixes your problem? I also see that there are many
 > other SQL queries in the DVB code that probably have the same problem.
 > If you have the time and feel like it, you are more than welcome to
 > convert those into prep/bind too while you're at it. :)

yes you are right. The problem for me at the moment I have no time till
thursday to do s.th. on that issue :-(. The second point is I'm beginner
in QT, so it will take a little bit longer I think.
If this issue can wait I will do it ;-). Perhaps I get time a little bit
earlier but I cannot promise that...

Cheers,
Michael Obster

P.S.: Sorry for breaking the thread but I thought Thunderbird can do
MIME digest :-/. Reverted to normal mail :-).
mailto: michael at obster.org
http://www.obster.org