[mythtv] incompatible libXinerama x86_64

Evan Klinger eklinger at uci.edu
Sun Jan 30 16:44:31 EST 2005

Ian Forde wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-01-30 at 12:25 -0700, Rich wrote:
>

> Yeah... I just got the same thing from a fresh CVS checkout.  Well...
> almost.  I didn't get the "skipping incompatible" errors.

Yes, same here. Adding "-L/usr/X11R6/lib64" to settings.pro in mythtv
and rerunning qmake did not fix it. The only way I could get past it was
to enter the directory and to manually use that library directory in the
compile command. There was another error that prevented the entire
compilation but I do not have access to it at the moment.

Evan