[mythtv] CVS Gentoo ebuild

Andrew Mahone andrew.mahone at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 18:29:06 EST 2005

If it would make people happier, the CVS ebuilds I maintain could
issue a warning, and require the user to acknowledge it before
proceeding, stating that they are expected to be able to fix it
themselves if changes in CVS break it, and that they should email me
directly instead of the list and expect to wait a week or more for
help from me.  Maybe that would get the clue across that they're for
developers?

Are there any known work-arounds for the qmake parallel make issues,
perhaps involving some form of explicit cross-directory build
dependencies?  If qmake can't figure it out itself, and you can't tell
it what to do, that is a flaw that people should be bugging TrollTech
about...

--
Andrew Mahone
andrew DOT mahone AT gmail DOT com